My wife made me some orange Jello with chopped up bananas and oranges in it. I posted before about how much I love pudding cups, and I still do. Let it also be known that I love Jello. A few interesting facts about eating Jello for your bedtime snack...
- You might knock a cup of water over when you get Jello out of the refrigerator and try to set it on the kitchen table in the dark.
- You might only find forks in the silverware drawer.
- It's hard to eat Jello, especially the small pieces at the end, with a fork.
- It's even harder to finish off a cup of Jello with a fork quietly so as to not wake your loving wife who made you the treat.
- Jello should be eaten in a bowl, because a cup (once again) just isn't big enough!